HBTube là ứng dụng giúp bạn truyền phát và sắp xếp video trực tiếp từ YouTube, Media CC, FramaTube và nghe nhạc không giới hạn trên SoundCloud.
Bạn có thể tạo danh sách phát của riêng mình, chia sẻ nhạc của mình với bạn bè và hơn thế nữa.
Bạn có thể thấy những gì cả thế giới đang xem – từ những video âm nhạc Hot nhất cho đến những video đi đầu xu hướng về trò chơi, giải trí, tin tức, v.v. Với cửa sổ nhỏ (pop-up screen) và chế độ nổi (floating mode) chạy khắp màn hình, bạn có thể nghe nhạc, audio và xem video trong khi làm việc khác!
Màn hình nổi sẽ không choán tầm nhìn của bạn, bạn có thể làm bất cứ điều gì bạn muốn trong khi tận hưởng thế giới âm nhạc của riêng bạn, chẳng hạn như nhắn tin, sử dụng Facebook hoặc làm việc, v.v.
Đăng ký các kênh bạn thích, chia sẻ với bạn bè và tiếp tục xem trên bất kỳ thiết bị nào.
CÁC TÍNH NĂNG NỔI BẬT CỦA HBTUBE
- Phát video và danh sách phát trên Youtube, FramTube hay Media CC
- Màn hình video thu nhỏ có thể di chuyển khắp màn hình
- Màn hình video thu nhỏ có thể thay đổi kích thước
ÂM NHẠC VÀ MIỄN PHÍ
- Thư viện nhạc hay nhất được sắp xếp hợp lý trong HBTube miễn phí – hàng triệu bài hát mới nhất, nhiều người nghe nhất được phát miễn phí trên điện thoại của bạn.
- Khám phá các bảng xếp hạng hàng đầu, danh sách phát nổi bật, tìm các bài hát mới nhất, xem các đề xuất âm nhạc miễn phí từ YouTube
- Lưu các bài hát miễn phí yêu thích của bạn vào danh sách phát hoặc nhập danh sách phát từ tài khoản của bạn
- Nghe nhạc miễn phí và xem ngay các bảng xếp hạng âm nhạc mới từ quốc gia của bạn
- HBTube không cho phép bạn tải nhạc, tải xuống video hoặc truyền phát nhạc ở chế độ nền hay phát Youtube ở màn hình khóa do Điều khoản dịch vụ của YouTube.
- Tất cả nội dung được cung cấp bởi các dịch vụ YouTube.
- Ứng dụng này không có quyền kiểm soát nội dung được hiển thị.
1. What Information Will We Collect?
a. We Do Not Collect Personal Information. Personal Information includes your geographical location information, name, address, email, telephone number, fax number, the information you stored on your device, and the information to identify you or other individuals when you use applications, services or websites.
b. Non-Personal Information. When users interact with our application, we may collect non-personal-identity information associated with the user. Non-personal-identity information may include your phone’s model, version of Android and other similar information.
(1) Session and Available Data. “Session and Available Data” refers to data information relevant to connections and services that you provide to us when you use an application, service or website, including but not limited to, when you use our applications, services or websites. Session and Available Data includes information related to connection request, server communication and data sharing, including network testing, quality of service, date, time, and place / location. Gathering of information as described below, we may also gather Session and Available Data. Please note that Session and Available Data does not include any personal information, nor does it include any content that you might use applications (such as photo, contact, calendar, etc.), services, or website to send or share.
(2) Login Data. When you interact with us, or use applications, services or our website, our system may automatically collect your unique user device serial number, IP address, the type of your browser or operating system, and the date and time that you use (the “Login Data”).
(3) Summary Information. “Summary Information” refers to the data that we collected from a group or service type or users, in which users’ personal identity information has been removed. In other words, the information of how you use the application, services and websites may be collected and combined with how other individuals use the applications, services and websites, but personal identity information will not be included in the ultimate Summary Information. Summary Information can help us understand user demand trends, so that we can better develop new features, or provide tailor-made applications, services and websites.
2. How We Use Collected Information?
a. Personal Information – Since we do not collect Personal Information, we will not use your Personal Information in any way.
b. Non-Personal Information. We may use Non-Personal Information for the following purposes:
(1) For Personalized User Experience – We may use your Non-Personal Information to understand your user characteristics, and other trends related to user’s habits;
(2) To Help Improve Our Service – We may use Non-Personal Information to provide, maintain, enhance and improve our applications, services and websites, and the development of new services.
(3) For the Further Development of HBTube – We might use Non-Personal Information for market promotion and development purposes.
3. The Possibility of Personal Information Being Disclosed
a. Personal Information. We do not store Personal Information, so your Personal Information cannot be disclosed by us.
b. Non-Personal Information. We will not match non-personal information and personal information (such as numbering your name and your user-specific device).
4. Users Sharing Your Information
We can not control the behavior of other users you share your data with. We cannot and will not control the behaviors of other users that you share information with when you use an application, service or website (including online forum), or how such users will use or share such information. We will not be responsible for any behavior or conduct of third-party circumventing our security measures.
HBTube is concerned about keeping confidential information. We do not collect Personal Information, and we have adopted effective measures to protect your Non-Personal Information, so that such information will not be accessed and used without authorization. Please note that although we have taken sufficient security measures to protect your information, there is not absolute guarantee that we can prevent non-personal information from being accessed or used without authorization.
6. Contact Us
These terms and conditions (“Terms”, “Agreement”) are an agreement between HBTube Developer (“HBTube Developer”, “us”, “we” or “our”) and you (“User”, “you” or “your”). This Agreement sets forth the general terms and conditions of your use of HBTube and any of our products or services (collectively, “HBTube” or “Services”).
Accounts and membership
If you create an account in the HBTube, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with it. We may monitor and review new accounts before you may sign in and use our Services. Providing false contact information of any kind may result in the termination of your account. You must immediately notify us of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security. We will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions. We may suspend, disable, or delete your account (or any part thereof) if we determine that you have violated any provision of this Agreement or that your conduct or content would tend to damage our reputation and goodwill. If we delete your account for the foregoing reasons, you may not re-register for our Services. We may block your email address and Internet protocol address to prevent further registration.
We do not own any data, information or material (“Content”) that you submit in the HBTube in the course of using the Service. You shall have sole responsibility for the accuracy, quality, integrity, legality, reliability, appropriateness, and intellectual property ownership or right to use of all submitted Content. We may, but have no obligation to, monitor and review Content in the HBTube submitted or created using our Services by you. Unless specifically permitted by you, your use of the HBTube does not grant us the license to use, reproduce, adapt, modify, publish or distribute the Content created by you or stored in your user account for commercial, marketing or any similar purpose. But you grant us permission to access, copy, distribute, store, transmit, reformat, display and perform the Content of your user account solely as required for the purpose of providing the Services to you. Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, we have the right, though not the obligation, to, in our own sole discretion, refuse or remove any Content that, in our reasonable opinion, violates any of our policies or is in any way harmful or objectionable.
We are not responsible for Content residing in the HBTube. In no event shall we be held liable for any loss of any Content. It is your sole responsibility to maintain appropriate backup of your Content. Notwithstanding the foregoing, on some occasions and in certain circumstances, with absolutely no obligation, we may be able to restore some or all of your data that has been deleted as of a certain date and time when we may have backed up data for our own purposes. We make no guarantee that the data you need will be available.
Links to other Mobile Application
Although HBTube may link to other Mobile Applications, we are not, directly or indirectly, implying any approval, association, sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation with any linked Mobile Application, unless specifically stated herein. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, any businesses or individuals or the content of their Mobile applications. We do not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, products, services, and content of any other third-parties. You should carefully review the legal statements and other conditions of use of any Mobile Applications which you access through a link from this HBTube. Your linking to any other off-site Mobile Applications is at your own risk.
In addition to other terms as set forth in the Agreement, you are prohibited from using the HBTube or its Content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related Mobile application, other Mobile applications, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related Mobile Application, other Mobile Application, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related Mobile Application for violating any of the prohibited uses.
Intellectual property rights
This Agreement does not transfer to you any intellectual property owned by HBTube Developer or third-parties, and all rights, titles, and interests in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with HBTube Developer. All trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with our HBTube or Services, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Mobile Application Developer or Mobile Application Developer licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with our HBTube or Services may be the trademarks of other third-parties. Your use of our HBTube and Services grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any HBTube Developer or third-party trademarks.
Changes and amendments
We reserve the right to modify this Agreement or its policies relating to the HBTube or Services at any time, effective upon posting of an updated version of this Agreement in the HBTube. When we do, we will revise the updated date at the bottom of this page. Continued use of the HBTube after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Acceptance of these terms
You acknowledge that you have read this Agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions. By using the HBTube or its Services you agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree to abide by the terms of this Agreement, you are not authorized to use or access the HBTube and our Services.
If you would like to contact us to understand more about this Agreement or wish to contact us concerning any matter relating to it, you may send an email to [email protected]
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory.
HBTube does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of HBTube.